MARQUEES & STRUCTURES
We stock a large range of hire marquees &
structures, temporary and pop-up structures in many different sizes and
shapes. Our marquees come in striking white PVC with and our larger 6m
wide and 10m wide marquees have clear wall options. In most cases we can
secure our marquees to the ground using steel pegs. Weights will be
required to secure the marquee to the ground in locations where pegs aren’t
suitable such as concreted areas and locations where there could be submerged
objects such as electrical cables, water pipes and sand (the beach). Most
council and government owned locations will only allow weighted marquees although
in some circumstances you can check and gain approval.
Our high quality marquees are regularly used for product launches, conferences, brand activations, staff meetings, trade shows, race days, boat shows, golf days, polo tournaments etc etc! As you can see there are many opportunities for your business to hold your event and get your message out there. Contact us with your idea and we can discuss the options.
Public Events, Music & Cultural Festivals
Throughout the year we’re call on to provide marquees and equipment for some of the largest (and the small) music events, street parties and cultural festivals. We’ve travelled to locations around south east Queensland and northern New South Wales but can travel further if required. Whether it be a marquee over a stage, catering tent, administration tent, beverage service we have a range of marquees to suit many requirements.
If you’re planning a sporting event is coming up then give us a call. We’ve provided marquees for motorsport events, athletics carnivals, racecourses, marathons, triathlons, swimming events, cricket, soccer, AFL, NRL, beach volley ball and more. Whether it be a marquee for competitors, VIP’s, administration, first aid or shade for spectators our striking white marquees will look great at your event.
Gold Coast Events & Party Hire have been there to provide marquees and equipment following natural (and unnatural) disaster occurrences. We’ve provided temporary shelters for equipment and personnel, marquees for temporary insurance assessment centres, marquees for search and rescue bases and also unplanned events for our emergency services.
We don’t just cater to the big events, our range of marquees also caters to schools, local sporting groups, corporate golf days, fundraisers, community groups just to name a few.
We can also provide marquees for short and long term hire as a temporary warehousing solutions or undercover facilities. Fully lit, these marquees can be used 24 hours a day and provide protection from the sun, wind and rain. Contact us for a long term special rate.
What we'll ask
We get phone calls and emails regarding marquees everyday so when you call regarding a marquee, try to find out the following:-
- The size of the marquee that you require. We can help you with this but we'll need to know what will be going in the marquee. How many people? Are these people standing? Seated and if so what type of tables? Is there going to be a bar? Dancefloor? Band? Bridal table? Buffet table? Present table?
- Have you measured the area to make sure the marquee will fit where you want to put it?
- Does it need to be pegged or weighted to secure it to the ground?
- We'll need the location, date required and we'll need to know if our vehicles can make it right up to where the marquee is to be erected. Also if you require lights, especially if the event will run into the evening.
- Once we have this information then we'll be well on the way to providing you with a quote or making a booking for you.