It is great for our customers to have the option to collect their hire items from our warehouse. To be able to do this in a safe and efficient way, we have set the below boundaries to ensure items are collected on time, and are handled correctly. The following points outline our customer collection and return process.
Please note: Not all items are available for collection. Items such as marquees, cool rooms, staging, dance floor and some furniture items must be delivered and set up by our staff. If customer collection is not available for an item this will be outlined in the product details on our website.
- Standard collection and return times are between 8am-4pm Monday – Friday. We are not open over the weekend for customer collections or returns. Items need to be returned by 4pm on the date agreed in your contract. Additional fees will apply for late returns.
- Our warehouse is at 26 Activity Crescent Molendinar. As our office closes at 4pm customers must arrive in advance of 4pm allowing ample time to load and unload their vehicle or they will be charged additionally to cover staff overtime.
- When collecting items, the customer needs to ensure they have an appropriate vehicle to do so. To reduce the risks of any damage please ensure you have ropes/tie downs and blankets. If using a ute or a trailer to transport items you will need to place a blanket/tarp on the base of the tray so ensure our items are not scratched or damaged in transit.
- Any damage to items made in transit will be taken from the customers bond at the cost to replace/repair. In the case where there is a breakage or damage on an item which exceeds the amount of the bond paid, it will be at the customers cost to repair/replace the item.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to load their vehicle upon collection and unload at the time of return. Although we are happy to help, not all our staff which are onsite are trained to do so. If you are unable to load the vehicle yourself please ensure you bring assistance or request delivery at the time of booking (additional fees apply)